Right in the heart of the Tararua District, Masters Hall, is conveniently situated for every activity you may have planned within the Tararua region. Whether you are visiting local attractions, tramping, fishing, just passing through, or would like to organise your entire event onsite with us, we can accommodate individual travelers, families, and both small and large groups of up to 100 people.
Masters Hall is located right on State Highway 2, and is only:
- 30 minutes from Palmerston North
- 35 minutes from Dannevirke
- 40 minutes from Masterton
- 5 minutes from the iconic Tui Brewery
- 20 minutes from Pukaha Mt. Bruce Wildlife Centre
- 15 minutes from Te Apiti Wind Farm
- Situated close to many tramping tracks and walks within the Tararua Ranges
So, if you are looking for accommodation or an event centre within the Tararua, Manawatu, Hawkes Bay, or Wairarapa regions - come to Masters Hall. We would love to host your family reunion, wedding, training seminar, festival, weekend retreat, workshop, or conference, or house your community groups, school teams, school camps, or work crews. We have the perfect venue to suit your needs.
Facilities available at Masters Hall
- 22 separate bedrooms with queen beds - sleep up to 44
- 14 single beds (in rooms of 2 or 4) - sleep up to 14
- 6 bunk rooms (each sleep 4-6 People) - sleep up to 34
- Spare beds and bunks available if required.
- Conference Room - seats approx. 75 - 80 people
- Dining Hall - seats approx 75 people
- Olympic size Equestrian Arena
- Self-catering kitchens
- Optional catering available
- Wedding and event items for hire, when you have your wedding here.